Aug 28, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
Scottie Pippen is back on the Dream Team.
Not that he technically was ever off it, he still has a gold medal at home to prove he was in Barcelona in 1992 along with Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson and the rest of the Dream Team.
However, this year’s NBA 2K13 is going to have the Dream Team on it and the first version was without Pippen because he could not reach a licensing deal with the game’s makers. Everyone else could, not Pippen. So he was left off. And that created a buzz on the Web about why this just seemed wrong.
Problem solved — the two sides have reached a deal, 2K Sports announced.
Now when you play the Dream Team against this year’s Charlotte Bobcats, you will have Pippen to go to for some lock down defense. Just to make sure you win by 150.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 0
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 5
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 48
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28