Aug 28, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
Scottie Pippen is back on the Dream Team.
Not that he technically was ever off it, he still has a gold medal at home to prove he was in Barcelona in 1992 along with Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson and the rest of the Dream Team.
However, this year’s NBA 2K13 is going to have the Dream Team on it and the first version was without Pippen because he could not reach a licensing deal with the game’s makers. Everyone else could, not Pippen. So he was left off. And that created a buzz on the Web about why this just seemed wrong.
Problem solved — the two sides have reached a deal, 2K Sports announced.
Now when you play the Dream Team against this year’s Charlotte Bobcats, you will have Pippen to go to for some lock down defense. Just to make sure you win by 150.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 4
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 78
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38