Aug 27, 2012, 5:30 PM EDT
It is the offseason, so sometimes we catch things that might slip past us when we are focused on trivial details like games and standings and level of play. Although, not sure that photo would have slipped by us in any circumstance.
That is Wizards soon to be third year player Kevin Seraphin, and those are two rather large snakes around his neck like a scarf. Each apparently weighs like 40 pounds, so maybe Seraphin was doing some squats with them as part of his off-season workout regimin. Probably not.
As Ball Don’t Lie reminded us, Seraphin loves snakes and owns a small one named “Snakey.” Very creative. Serapnin himself put that photo out via instagram (while on vacation in Ibiza), we can assume he’s thinking about growing the snake collection some day.
What I want to see is Wizards’ coach Randy Whittman have to put a “no muthaf****** snakes on the muthaf****** plane” team policy in place.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 65
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 14
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32