Aug 27, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
It is the offseason, so sometimes we catch things that might slip past us when we are focused on trivial details like games and standings and level of play. Although, not sure that photo would have slipped by us in any circumstance.
That is Wizards soon to be third year player Kevin Seraphin, and those are two rather large snakes around his neck like a scarf. Each apparently weighs like 40 pounds, so maybe Seraphin was doing some squats with them as part of his off-season workout regimin. Probably not.
As Ball Don’t Lie reminded us, Seraphin loves snakes and owns a small one named “Snakey.” Very creative. Serapnin himself put that photo out via instagram (while on vacation in Ibiza), we can assume he’s thinking about growing the snake collection some day.
What I want to see is Wizards’ coach Randy Whittman have to put a “no muthaf****** snakes on the muthaf****** plane” team policy in place.
- Tyson Chandler returns to Knicks lineup Wednesday night 0
- Beasley out, LeBron game-time decision; Heat not worried about Pacers right now 1
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s MVP-level season looks a lot like last season 10
- PBT Podcast: Damian Lillard can’t miss, plus Iguodala return 0
- The Extra Pass: The Spurs’ Hammer set; plus Tuesday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (45)