Aug 27, 2012, 4:25 PM EST
For a guy we’re not likely to see on the court until around the All-Star break, we are seeing a lot of Derrick Rose right now. Adidas has a special series on his recovery, which is pretty good. Aggrey Sam spoke with him for CSNChicago.com.
And now he sat down with the BET to talk about Chicago, his musical choices, his knee, his family and so much more. Enjoy.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 0
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 3
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6