Aug 27, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
For a guy we’re not likely to see on the court until around the All-Star break, we are seeing a lot of Derrick Rose right now. Adidas has a special series on his recovery, which is pretty good. Aggrey Sam spoke with him for CSNChicago.com.
And now he sat down with the BET to talk about Chicago, his musical choices, his knee, his family and so much more. Enjoy.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 5
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10