Aug 27, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
For a guy we’re not likely to see on the court until around the All-Star break, we are seeing a lot of Derrick Rose right now. Adidas has a special series on his recovery, which is pretty good. Aggrey Sam spoke with him for CSNChicago.com.
And now he sat down with the BET to talk about Chicago, his musical choices, his knee, his family and so much more. Enjoy.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 1
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 35
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38