Aug 27, 2012, 4:25 PM EST
For a guy we’re not likely to see on the court until around the All-Star break, we are seeing a lot of Derrick Rose right now. Adidas has a special series on his recovery, which is pretty good. Aggrey Sam spoke with him for CSNChicago.com.
And now he sat down with the BET to talk about Chicago, his musical choices, his knee, his family and so much more. Enjoy.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 7
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 23
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 4
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 4
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11