Aug 27, 2012, 4:25 PM EDT
For a guy we’re not likely to see on the court until around the All-Star break, we are seeing a lot of Derrick Rose right now. Adidas has a special series on his recovery, which is pretty good. Aggrey Sam spoke with him for CSNChicago.com.
And now he sat down with the BET to talk about Chicago, his musical choices, his knee, his family and so much more. Enjoy.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49