Video: Team USA Blooper reel, starring millionaire superstars acting the fool

Aug 25, 2012, 9:00 AM EDT

File photo of U.S. basketball Chairman Colangelo and the 2012 U.S. Olympic men's basketball team posing in Las Vegas Reuters

I’m comforted by the fact that despite their earning of millions of dollars, playing in the most competitive form of the sport on the planet, and constantly being concerned with their brand, their business, and their empire… these guys are really, really goofy.

Here’s a blooper reel from Team USA released, which has a handful of legitimately hilarious moments.

My favorite part, without question, is Andre Iguodala calmly and with zero emotion or change in inflection saying “Oh-for-four… oh-for-five…0h-for-seven…” to Anthony Davis shooting jumpers. It is spectacularly funny, especially if that was in practice before Davis hit a three in an exhibition game. That would only make it better.

LeBron James is still very much the class clown he’s been known to be, complete with the dancing, but I think the best moment of him is him grabbing the microphone and pretending to eat it. The “graararrarr” noise is just pretty hilarious.

I’m also a big fan of the reserved humor of Russell Westbrook. Overall, I give the film two thumbs up and look forward to the sequel.

1. Gordon - Aug 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I don’t see what was entertaining or funny about that video. Seemed like a bunch of dudes trying to be funny for the camera, but failing miserably.

2. menentj - Aug 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Well i couldnt find the link to the video

3. ygtandoh - Aug 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Lmaooooo oh for seven – Anthony Davis :D

4. onlyincleveland0316 - Aug 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

What is fo? Fi? I thought this was the American team! And get leBOOB a blow up doll already! He’s humping himself AND his chair! What a fool!

5. onlyincleveland0316 - Aug 25, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Oops! Sorry, meant he’s a foo!

Heat can make playoffs without LeBron
Top 10 NBA Player Searches