Aug 25, 2012, 9:41 PM EDT
So that’s Paul George of the Indiana Pacers going through-the-legs-360. Which is nice, for all of us, really.
I’d also like to point out LeBron who was also on this trip to Shanghai going nuts for George. This is today’s reminder that all of those rivalries you think are significant and meaningful are really the equivalent of guys wearing mustaches during your local community play to indicate that they are villains.
In a related story: Wow.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 2
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 27
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 3
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19