Aug 24, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
Happy birthday to Reggie Miller, the soon-to-be Hall of Famer turns 47 on Friday.
He remains one of the greatest sharpshooters the game has ever seen. One of the first players to ever really take advantage of how the three-point line was changing the game. And he was just fun to watch. That’s how I choose to remember him (not for his broadcasting career).
So to celebrate his birthday, we bring you one of his greatest highlights from the 1995 playoffs — 8 points in 8.9 seconds.
Sorry Knicks fans. Well, sort of sorry.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40