Aug 24, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
Happy birthday to Reggie Miller, the soon-to-be Hall of Famer turns 47 on Friday.
He remains one of the greatest sharpshooters the game has ever seen. One of the first players to ever really take advantage of how the three-point line was changing the game. And he was just fun to watch. That’s how I choose to remember him (not for his broadcasting career).
So to celebrate his birthday, we bring you one of his greatest highlights from the 1995 playoffs — 8 points in 8.9 seconds.
Sorry Knicks fans. Well, sort of sorry.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16