Aug 24, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
Happy birthday to Reggie Miller, the soon-to-be Hall of Famer turns 47 on Friday.
He remains one of the greatest sharpshooters the game has ever seen. One of the first players to ever really take advantage of how the three-point line was changing the game. And he was just fun to watch. That’s how I choose to remember him (not for his broadcasting career).
So to celebrate his birthday, we bring you one of his greatest highlights from the 1995 playoffs — 8 points in 8.9 seconds.
Sorry Knicks fans. Well, sort of sorry.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14