Aug 24, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
Happy birthday to Reggie Miller, the soon-to-be Hall of Famer turns 47 on Friday.
He remains one of the greatest sharpshooters the game has ever seen. One of the first players to ever really take advantage of how the three-point line was changing the game. And he was just fun to watch. That’s how I choose to remember him (not for his broadcasting career).
So to celebrate his birthday, we bring you one of his greatest highlights from the 1995 playoffs — 8 points in 8.9 seconds.
Sorry Knicks fans. Well, sort of sorry.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 5
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 16
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 14
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7