Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
If you’re looking to go an entire weekend speaking Klingon, Comic-Con in San Diego is the place to go.
If you’re looking for NBA knowledge… not so much. But in their best Triumph the Comic Dog spirit, the Nuggets sent their people to Comic-Con to make fun of the attendees. Which is pretty much shooting fish in a barrel.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for the video.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 2
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 19
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25