Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
If you’re looking to go an entire weekend speaking Klingon, Comic-Con in San Diego is the place to go.
If you’re looking for NBA knowledge… not so much. But in their best Triumph the Comic Dog spirit, the Nuggets sent their people to Comic-Con to make fun of the attendees. Which is pretty much shooting fish in a barrel.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for the video.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5