Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
If you’re looking to go an entire weekend speaking Klingon, Comic-Con in San Diego is the place to go.
If you’re looking for NBA knowledge… not so much. But in their best Triumph the Comic Dog spirit, the Nuggets sent their people to Comic-Con to make fun of the attendees. Which is pretty much shooting fish in a barrel.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for the video.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65