Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
If you’re looking to go an entire weekend speaking Klingon, Comic-Con in San Diego is the place to go.
If you’re looking for NBA knowledge… not so much. But in their best Triumph the Comic Dog spirit, the Nuggets sent their people to Comic-Con to make fun of the attendees. Which is pretty much shooting fish in a barrel.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for the video.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13