Aug 23, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
If you’re looking to go an entire weekend speaking Klingon, Comic-Con in San Diego is the place to go.
If you’re looking for NBA knowledge… not so much. But in their best Triumph the Comic Dog spirit, the Nuggets sent their people to Comic-Con to make fun of the attendees. Which is pretty much shooting fish in a barrel.
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for the video.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 12
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 29
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10