Aug 23, 2012, 3:24 PM EDT
Last summer, John Wall was the king of the Summer League pro-am games. Well, him and Kevin Durant. But Durant went on to nearly be king of the NBA regular season, as he had a monster year that cemented his status as the best pure scorer in the game today.
Wall… he went on to look a lot like the year before. This is a big year for Wall in the NBA, his season to break out and show he can be an elite point guard, that he can lead the Wizards. He’s working on his game, but he also is back doing some summer games around. And he still just destroys those.
From the gang at BallisLife.com, here is Wall’s highlights from the Drew League out in California. Enjoy.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 1
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 3
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16