Aug 22, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
This is what it’s like if you’re Carmelo Anthony and want to go check out the tourist traps in London with your kid the day before the gold medal game. You do it is a sweet custom bus, cameras trail you everywhere, and then Nas calls and wants tickets.
So, pretty much just like you and me, right?
Hat tip to SLAM for the video. I will file this under the “I can’t wait for the season to return” posts.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 0
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 22
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13