Aug 22, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
This is what it’s like if you’re Carmelo Anthony and want to go check out the tourist traps in London with your kid the day before the gold medal game. You do it is a sweet custom bus, cameras trail you everywhere, and then Nas calls and wants tickets.
So, pretty much just like you and me, right?
Hat tip to SLAM for the video. I will file this under the “I can’t wait for the season to return” posts.
- Down 13 Rockets finally play with desperation, come back to beat Clippers, even series 1-1 3
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 11
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4