Aug 22, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
This is what it’s like if you’re Carmelo Anthony and want to go check out the tourist traps in London with your kid the day before the gold medal game. You do it is a sweet custom bus, cameras trail you everywhere, and then Nas calls and wants tickets.
So, pretty much just like you and me, right?
Hat tip to SLAM for the video. I will file this under the “I can’t wait for the season to return” posts.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 14
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 16
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17