Aug 22, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
This is what it’s like if you’re Carmelo Anthony and want to go check out the tourist traps in London with your kid the day before the gold medal game. You do it is a sweet custom bus, cameras trail you everywhere, and then Nas calls and wants tickets.
So, pretty much just like you and me, right?
Hat tip to SLAM for the video. I will file this under the “I can’t wait for the season to return” posts.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 13
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)