Aug 22, 2012, 1:37 PM EDT
This is what it’s like if you’re Carmelo Anthony and want to go check out the tourist traps in London with your kid the day before the gold medal game. You do it is a sweet custom bus, cameras trail you everywhere, and then Nas calls and wants tickets.
So, pretty much just like you and me, right?
Hat tip to SLAM for the video. I will file this under the “I can’t wait for the season to return” posts.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 20
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8