Aug 22, 2012, 10:39 AM EDT
This is well done enough that you pause for a second and ask, “is that real?” Jose Calderon is sitting around on the set of a Spanish Kia commercial just putting up incredible trick shots.
They are not real. As Trey Kirby points out at The Basketball Jones, it is physically impossible to get a below the rim shot to stick in the opposite side of the rim. Even the new physics of the Higgs Boson particle say that can’t be done.
But, clever ad.
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 0
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 7
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 26
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10