Aug 22, 2012, 10:39 AM EST
This is well done enough that you pause for a second and ask, “is that real?” Jose Calderon is sitting around on the set of a Spanish Kia commercial just putting up incredible trick shots.
They are not real. As Trey Kirby points out at The Basketball Jones, it is physically impossible to get a below the rim shot to stick in the opposite side of the rim. Even the new physics of the Higgs Boson particle say that can’t be done.
But, clever ad.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 13
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 3
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 25
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 27
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25