Aug 22, 2012, 10:39 AM EDT
This is well done enough that you pause for a second and ask, “is that real?” Jose Calderon is sitting around on the set of a Spanish Kia commercial just putting up incredible trick shots.
They are not real. As Trey Kirby points out at The Basketball Jones, it is physically impossible to get a below the rim shot to stick in the opposite side of the rim. Even the new physics of the Higgs Boson particle say that can’t be done.
But, clever ad.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15