Aug 22, 2012, 10:39 AM EDT
This is well done enough that you pause for a second and ask, “is that real?” Jose Calderon is sitting around on the set of a Spanish Kia commercial just putting up incredible trick shots.
They are not real. As Trey Kirby points out at The Basketball Jones, it is physically impossible to get a below the rim shot to stick in the opposite side of the rim. Even the new physics of the Higgs Boson particle say that can’t be done.
But, clever ad.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8