Video: Anthony Davis dunks on Skip Bayless (well, a poster of him)

Aug 22, 2012, 8:49 PM EST

This is not Anthony Davis‘ best dunk ever. But a lot of people have wanted to dunk on — and a whole lot more — with ESPN television personality Skip Bayless. So we thought we’d bring you Davis dunking on and running over a Bayless cardboard cutout.

Because I live in a glass house, I will not help you along in your determinations about Bayless. But I think a lot of people (and athletes) would enjoy this. As a start.

Hat tip to Dime Magazine for the video.

1. cakemixa - Aug 22, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Yeah, but what does Tim Tebow think about this dunk?

2. rushbacker - Aug 22, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I’d probably give a week’s salary to see him do that to the real Skip Clueless.

3. kacapaco - Aug 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM

This move fantasizes low lifers only. Good for him for starting his pro life as low lifer who would dunk over a cutout(of an old commentator).

4. eaglesandravens - Aug 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I wonder if they are going to talk about this in first take tomorrow.

• cosanostra71 - Aug 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM

there’s a possibility.

• 00maltliquor - Aug 23, 2012 at 4:08 AM

I would bet my whole next paycheck that they will!

5. illadelphiasphinest - Aug 22, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Go away Skip!!!!

• money2long - Aug 23, 2012 at 1:42 AM

hm interesting. i am considerate towards your feelings about him, but you sound like skip bayless is overwhelming you. but usually, the only times skip bayless is in your face is during first take. so, it sounds like you’re an avid watcher in that respect. and if you watch his show, maaaaybe deep down inside you dont really want skip bayless to go away. ppl are always drawn to these sort of ppl. the loud mouths who go against conventional thinking, who give it to you brash and with no remorse:

skip bayless
      simon cowell (mean judge who left american idol)
      charles barkley

6. charlutes - Aug 22, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Is this the correct forum to point out that Skip Bayless is the second worst human ever next to Stephen A Smith?

• 00maltliquor - Aug 23, 2012 at 4:03 AM

I love Skip Bayless! AND Stephen A.! I look forward to First Take EVERY morning.

• minnesota32 - Aug 23, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Stephen A Smith is the man

Jabari Parker injury latest for disappointing rookie class
Top 10 NBA Player Searches