Aug 22, 2012, 8:49 PM EDT
This is not Anthony Davis‘ best dunk ever. But a lot of people have wanted to dunk on — and a whole lot more — with ESPN television personality Skip Bayless. So we thought we’d bring you Davis dunking on and running over a Bayless cardboard cutout.
Because I live in a glass house, I will not help you along in your determinations about Bayless. But I think a lot of people (and athletes) would enjoy this. As a start.
Hat tip to Dime Magazine for the video.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18