Aug 22, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Rose has said before that while he worked out and worked on his game, he had never really worked on his balance, his core, the things a lot of athletes focus on. He hadn’t needed to. He does now. Which like he says could help him bounce back, although the biggest factor there is he is 23.
Rose is expected to return after the All-Star break sometime. He may want to come back sooner but the Bulls are saying they don’t want to rush him. Which is the right thing. This is about the next five years, not getting back for a meaningless January game.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 8
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7