Aug 22, 2012, 9:15 AM EST
Rose has said before that while he worked out and worked on his game, he had never really worked on his balance, his core, the things a lot of athletes focus on. He hadn’t needed to. He does now. Which like he says could help him bounce back, although the biggest factor there is he is 23.
Rose is expected to return after the All-Star break sometime. He may want to come back sooner but the Bulls are saying they don’t want to rush him. Which is the right thing. This is about the next five years, not getting back for a meaningless January game.
- Bobcats lose Jeffery Taylor for season with ruptured Achilles 0
- Carmelo Anthony after latest home loss to Grizzlies: ‘I think it’s in our heads’ 10
- Brook Lopez suffers broken foot, out for the season 24
- Duke’s Jabari Parker doesn’t back away from Carmelo Anthony comparison 11
- Michael Carter-Williams returns to Sixers lineup Friday against Nets 6
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (71)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (60)
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star (56)
- LeBron angrily goes after Mario Chalmers on the Heat bench (VIDEO) (50)
- Reports: Houston Rockets pull out of Asik trade talks, will keep him for now (45)