Aug 22, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
Rose has said before that while he worked out and worked on his game, he had never really worked on his balance, his core, the things a lot of athletes focus on. He hadn’t needed to. He does now. Which like he says could help him bounce back, although the biggest factor there is he is 23.
Rose is expected to return after the All-Star break sometime. He may want to come back sooner but the Bulls are saying they don’t want to rush him. Which is the right thing. This is about the next five years, not getting back for a meaningless January game.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25