Aug 22, 2012, 9:15 AM EST
Rose has said before that while he worked out and worked on his game, he had never really worked on his balance, his core, the things a lot of athletes focus on. He hadn’t needed to. He does now. Which like he says could help him bounce back, although the biggest factor there is he is 23.
Rose is expected to return after the All-Star break sometime. He may want to come back sooner but the Bulls are saying they don’t want to rush him. Which is the right thing. This is about the next five years, not getting back for a meaningless January game.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5