Aug 21, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
We told you Metta World Peace was going on children’s television sensation Yo Gabba Gabba but I bet you forgot to set the DVR, didn’t you?
Fortunately, we’re here to bail you out. In the video above you can see World Peace’s running form, see him beat out an animated fox and… well, just be himself. Which is plenty of entertainment for anyone.
Hat tip to the fantastic Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9