Aug 21, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
We told you Metta World Peace was going on children’s television sensation Yo Gabba Gabba but I bet you forgot to set the DVR, didn’t you?
Fortunately, we’re here to bail you out. In the video above you can see World Peace’s running form, see him beat out an animated fox and… well, just be himself. Which is plenty of entertainment for anyone.
Hat tip to the fantastic Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80