Aug 21, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
We told you Metta World Peace was going on children’s television sensation Yo Gabba Gabba but I bet you forgot to set the DVR, didn’t you?
Fortunately, we’re here to bail you out. In the video above you can see World Peace’s running form, see him beat out an animated fox and… well, just be himself. Which is plenty of entertainment for anyone.
Hat tip to the fantastic Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 49
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 12
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 35
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32