Aug 21, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
We told you Metta World Peace was going on children’s television sensation Yo Gabba Gabba but I bet you forgot to set the DVR, didn’t you?
Fortunately, we’re here to bail you out. In the video above you can see World Peace’s running form, see him beat out an animated fox and… well, just be himself. Which is plenty of entertainment for anyone.
Hat tip to the fantastic Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4