Aug 21, 2012, 11:42 AM EDT
We told you Metta World Peace was going on children’s television sensation Yo Gabba Gabba but I bet you forgot to set the DVR, didn’t you?
Fortunately, we’re here to bail you out. In the video above you can see World Peace’s running form, see him beat out an animated fox and… well, just be himself. Which is plenty of entertainment for anyone.
Hat tip to the fantastic Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 32