Aug 21, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
This week the class of NBA rookies has been going through their official NBA indoctrination — the league meetings telling them to manage their money, watch out for relatives trying to take their money, watch out for the groupies that will come at them. You know, all the rules they will ignore over the next few years. All the lessons they will learn the hard way.
And it’s also rookie photo day on Tuesday.
This year, the theme is outdoors. Not totally, but some of the shots. And I love these.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 3
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 12
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 15
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43