Aug 21, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
This week the class of NBA rookies has been going through their official NBA indoctrination — the league meetings telling them to manage their money, watch out for relatives trying to take their money, watch out for the groupies that will come at them. You know, all the rules they will ignore over the next few years. All the lessons they will learn the hard way.
And it’s also rookie photo day on Tuesday.
This year, the theme is outdoors. Not totally, but some of the shots. And I love these.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 5
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 40
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 37