Aug 21, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
This week the class of NBA rookies has been going through their official NBA indoctrination — the league meetings telling them to manage their money, watch out for relatives trying to take their money, watch out for the groupies that will come at them. You know, all the rules they will ignore over the next few years. All the lessons they will learn the hard way.
And it’s also rookie photo day on Tuesday.
This year, the theme is outdoors. Not totally, but some of the shots. And I love these.
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28
- Tim Duncan on decision to opt in for final year of his contract: ‘There was some hesitation there’ 20