Aug 21, 2012, 9:14 PM EST
This week the class of NBA rookies has been going through their official NBA indoctrination — the league meetings telling them to manage their money, watch out for relatives trying to take their money, watch out for the groupies that will come at them. You know, all the rules they will ignore over the next few years. All the lessons they will learn the hard way.
And it’s also rookie photo day on Tuesday.
This year, the theme is outdoors. Not totally, but some of the shots. And I love these.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)