Aug 21, 2012, 9:14 PM EDT
This week the class of NBA rookies has been going through their official NBA indoctrination — the league meetings telling them to manage their money, watch out for relatives trying to take their money, watch out for the groupies that will come at them. You know, all the rules they will ignore over the next few years. All the lessons they will learn the hard way.
And it’s also rookie photo day on Tuesday.
This year, the theme is outdoors. Not totally, but some of the shots. And I love these.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31