Aug 20, 2012, 10:09 PM EST
It’s the question we’ve been talking about, everyone around the NBA has been whispering about — What will the Thunder do about James Harden? He will want a max deal next summer — four years, $58 million — and that will put the Thunder into the luxury tax. How much are they willing to pay?
Adrain Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network was on NBC Sports Talk Monday to discuss that issue. He makes the point that with Dwight Howard in the West the idea of OKC using their amnesty on Kendrick Perkins goes out the window.
Check it out, this is as close to real basketball talk as we get for the next couple months.
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 0
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 6
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 14
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 17
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19