Aug 20, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
It’s the question we’ve been talking about, everyone around the NBA has been whispering about — What will the Thunder do about James Harden? He will want a max deal next summer — four years, $58 million — and that will put the Thunder into the luxury tax. How much are they willing to pay?
Adrain Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network was on NBC Sports Talk Monday to discuss that issue. He makes the point that with Dwight Howard in the West the idea of OKC using their amnesty on Kendrick Perkins goes out the window.
Check it out, this is as close to real basketball talk as we get for the next couple months.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 8
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29