Aug 20, 2012, 10:09 PM EDT
It’s the question we’ve been talking about, everyone around the NBA has been whispering about — What will the Thunder do about James Harden? He will want a max deal next summer — four years, $58 million — and that will put the Thunder into the luxury tax. How much are they willing to pay?
Adrain Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network was on NBC Sports Talk Monday to discuss that issue. He makes the point that with Dwight Howard in the West the idea of OKC using their amnesty on Kendrick Perkins goes out the window.
Check it out, this is as close to real basketball talk as we get for the next couple months.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30