Aug 19, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
And by fresh start, we mean completely starting over.
Rather than packing a U-Haul with his possessions for a fun drive through the Midwest, he is having an estate sale — he is selling off his home and everything in it this weekend (through 3 Central time Sunday, so hurry). And you would not believe what is for sale, what Beasley had in his home. (Thanks to NBA247365.com for finding this and Jake Nyberg for tweeting out the items.)
Or a coffee table book on primitive erotic art. Or a stuffed turtle doll. Or some new rims for your ride. Or a wine fridge (that was in his bedroom). Or an antique Buddha head. You can buy Michael Beasley’s cologne. His purses. A currency calculator. A Rolex. A toaster. It’s all for sale, what Nyberg rightly calls a rainbow collection of items.
And now Beasley is about to redecorate a new home in Phoenix. Oh, to own a curio shop in Phoenix right now.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 9
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 23
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 53
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)