Aug 19, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
And by fresh start, we mean completely starting over.
Rather than packing a U-Haul with his possessions for a fun drive through the Midwest, he is having an estate sale — he is selling off his home and everything in it this weekend (through 3 Central time Sunday, so hurry). And you would not believe what is for sale, what Beasley had in his home. (Thanks to NBA247365.com for finding this and Jake Nyberg for tweeting out the items.)
Or a coffee table book on primitive erotic art. Or a stuffed turtle doll. Or some new rims for your ride. Or a wine fridge (that was in his bedroom). Or an antique Buddha head. You can buy Michael Beasley’s cologne. His purses. A currency calculator. A Rolex. A toaster. It’s all for sale, what Nyberg rightly calls a rainbow collection of items.
And now Beasley is about to redecorate a new home in Phoenix. Oh, to own a curio shop in Phoenix right now.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 0
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 5
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 48
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28