Aug 19, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
And by fresh start, we mean completely starting over.
Rather than packing a U-Haul with his possessions for a fun drive through the Midwest, he is having an estate sale — he is selling off his home and everything in it this weekend (through 3 Central time Sunday, so hurry). And you would not believe what is for sale, what Beasley had in his home. (Thanks to NBA247365.com for finding this and Jake Nyberg for tweeting out the items.)
Or a coffee table book on primitive erotic art. Or a stuffed turtle doll. Or some new rims for your ride. Or a wine fridge (that was in his bedroom). Or an antique Buddha head. You can buy Michael Beasley’s cologne. His purses. A currency calculator. A Rolex. A toaster. It’s all for sale, what Nyberg rightly calls a rainbow collection of items.
And now Beasley is about to redecorate a new home in Phoenix. Oh, to own a curio shop in Phoenix right now.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 16
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 7
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 18
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26