Aug 19, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
And by fresh start, we mean completely starting over.
Rather than packing a U-Haul with his possessions for a fun drive through the Midwest, he is having an estate sale — he is selling off his home and everything in it this weekend (through 3 Central time Sunday, so hurry). And you would not believe what is for sale, what Beasley had in his home. (Thanks to NBA247365.com for finding this and Jake Nyberg for tweeting out the items.)
Or a coffee table book on primitive erotic art. Or a stuffed turtle doll. Or some new rims for your ride. Or a wine fridge (that was in his bedroom). Or an antique Buddha head. You can buy Michael Beasley’s cologne. His purses. A currency calculator. A Rolex. A toaster. It’s all for sale, what Nyberg rightly calls a rainbow collection of items.
And now Beasley is about to redecorate a new home in Phoenix. Oh, to own a curio shop in Phoenix right now.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29