Aug 18, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
The Timberwolves shook off all the doldrums and depressing mediocrity last year. Behind Kevin Love taking yet another leap forward and Ricky Rubio living up to the loftiest of expectations, along with Rick Adelman actually getting everyone on the same page, the Wolves were running and gunning every night. They were winning games until Rubio’s injury and played exciting, dynamic basketball.
Next year, sure there are questions. Rubio has to get back completely healthy. Love has to stay engaged and not boil over with frustration if things go poorly. They have to find someone to replace Michael Beasley. OK, I was kidding about that last one.
But sine it’s been four months since we’ve seen the Timberwolves, perhaps a reminder of just how fun they are. From NBA.com’s YouTube channel, here’s a great reason to look forward the Wolves’ season.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 14
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 22
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)