Aug 18, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
The Timberwolves shook off all the doldrums and depressing mediocrity last year. Behind Kevin Love taking yet another leap forward and Ricky Rubio living up to the loftiest of expectations, along with Rick Adelman actually getting everyone on the same page, the Wolves were running and gunning every night. They were winning games until Rubio’s injury and played exciting, dynamic basketball.
Next year, sure there are questions. Rubio has to get back completely healthy. Love has to stay engaged and not boil over with frustration if things go poorly. They have to find someone to replace Michael Beasley. OK, I was kidding about that last one.
But sine it’s been four months since we’ve seen the Timberwolves, perhaps a reminder of just how fun they are. From NBA.com’s YouTube channel, here’s a great reason to look forward the Wolves’ season.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 64
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10