Aug 18, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
The Timberwolves shook off all the doldrums and depressing mediocrity last year. Behind Kevin Love taking yet another leap forward and Ricky Rubio living up to the loftiest of expectations, along with Rick Adelman actually getting everyone on the same page, the Wolves were running and gunning every night. They were winning games until Rubio’s injury and played exciting, dynamic basketball.
Next year, sure there are questions. Rubio has to get back completely healthy. Love has to stay engaged and not boil over with frustration if things go poorly. They have to find someone to replace Michael Beasley. OK, I was kidding about that last one.
But sine it’s been four months since we’ve seen the Timberwolves, perhaps a reminder of just how fun they are. From NBA.com’s YouTube channel, here’s a great reason to look forward the Wolves’ season.
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 0
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 1
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 3
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3