Aug 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
If you’re an NBA team looking at the big men remaining on the market, you can’t feel all that good. So NFL free agent defensive lineman Anthony “Spice” Adams has put together a tape for all of you to watch and see if your team might need a big man. I mean, basketball is his first love.
He’s ready to prove you wrong when you say that 6’0″, 310 pounds is not the ideal size for an NBA player.
This tape made me laugh so I had to post it. Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 14
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2