Aug 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
If you’re an NBA team looking at the big men remaining on the market, you can’t feel all that good. So NFL free agent defensive lineman Anthony “Spice” Adams has put together a tape for all of you to watch and see if your team might need a big man. I mean, basketball is his first love.
He’s ready to prove you wrong when you say that 6’0″, 310 pounds is not the ideal size for an NBA player.
This tape made me laugh so I had to post it. Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11