Aug 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EDT
If you’re an NBA team looking at the big men remaining on the market, you can’t feel all that good. So NFL free agent defensive lineman Anthony “Spice” Adams has put together a tape for all of you to watch and see if your team might need a big man. I mean, basketball is his first love.
He’s ready to prove you wrong when you say that 6’0″, 310 pounds is not the ideal size for an NBA player.
This tape made me laugh so I had to post it. Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 20
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12