Aug 16, 2012, 1:10 PM EST
If you’re an NBA team looking at the big men remaining on the market, you can’t feel all that good. So NFL free agent defensive lineman Anthony “Spice” Adams has put together a tape for all of you to watch and see if your team might need a big man. I mean, basketball is his first love.
He’s ready to prove you wrong when you say that 6’0″, 310 pounds is not the ideal size for an NBA player.
This tape made me laugh so I had to post it. Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 16
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 20
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 9
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 14
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10