Aug 15, 2012, 11:37 PM EDT
Caron Butler is just hanging with his family this summer — and playing games with them. Ice Bucket Family Feud. But seriously, you should be able to be able to beat your kid at thumb wrestling. Every time.
Hey, it’s summer, you can watch this or have the 584th breakdown of the Dwight Howard trade. Or maybe we can talk Dream Team vs. 2012 again, that’s a great one. Try this for a night. You should be spending your summer with your family anyway.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 73
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32