Aug 15, 2012, 11:37 PM EDT
Caron Butler is just hanging with his family this summer — and playing games with them. Ice Bucket Family Feud. But seriously, you should be able to be able to beat your kid at thumb wrestling. Every time.
Hey, it’s summer, you can watch this or have the 584th breakdown of the Dwight Howard trade. Or maybe we can talk Dream Team vs. 2012 again, that’s a great one. Try this for a night. You should be spending your summer with your family anyway.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 3
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 12
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 19
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 52
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5