Aug 15, 2012, 11:37 PM EST
Caron Butler is just hanging with his family this summer — and playing games with them. Ice Bucket Family Feud. But seriously, you should be able to be able to beat your kid at thumb wrestling. Every time.
Hey, it’s summer, you can watch this or have the 584th breakdown of the Dwight Howard trade. Or maybe we can talk Dream Team vs. 2012 again, that’s a great one. Try this for a night. You should be spending your summer with your family anyway.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8