Aug 15, 2012, 11:37 PM EDT
Caron Butler is just hanging with his family this summer — and playing games with them. Ice Bucket Family Feud. But seriously, you should be able to be able to beat your kid at thumb wrestling. Every time.
Hey, it’s summer, you can watch this or have the 584th breakdown of the Dwight Howard trade. Or maybe we can talk Dream Team vs. 2012 again, that’s a great one. Try this for a night. You should be spending your summer with your family anyway.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 3
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 10
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 15
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43