Aug 15, 2012, 11:37 PM EDT
Caron Butler is just hanging with his family this summer — and playing games with them. Ice Bucket Family Feud. But seriously, you should be able to be able to beat your kid at thumb wrestling. Every time.
Hey, it’s summer, you can watch this or have the 584th breakdown of the Dwight Howard trade. Or maybe we can talk Dream Team vs. 2012 again, that’s a great one. Try this for a night. You should be spending your summer with your family anyway.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 3
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1