Aug 15, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
My only hope is that the driven Rose doesn’t rush back too fast. What matters is really getting himself and his knee right, not pushing it to play a January game against the Warriors. Rose will want to come back before he is fully ready, as all driven players do. The Bulls have to hold him back until the doctors fully sign off. If it means this season is a wash, so what? Think big picture.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 5
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 4
- Why shot-location defense matters 3
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13