Aug 15, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
My only hope is that the driven Rose doesn’t rush back too fast. What matters is really getting himself and his knee right, not pushing it to play a January game against the Warriors. Rose will want to come back before he is fully ready, as all driven players do. The Bulls have to hold him back until the doctors fully sign off. If it means this season is a wash, so what? Think big picture.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 7
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 10