Aug 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Isn’t hipster James Harden hanging on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots the most James Harden thing he could do after the Olympics? He and Kevin Durant swung by the show Monday and didn’t look too hungover.
Make sure to watch the second video, it has great stuff. Like Jimmy Fallon bringing up the Dwight Howard to the Lakers trade and Harden shrugging and saying “good for them.” Then they go all Oprah on the crowd.
But mostly, those gold medals are sweet.
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 2
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 2
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 29
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 56
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40