Aug 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Isn’t hipster James Harden hanging on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots the most James Harden thing he could do after the Olympics? He and Kevin Durant swung by the show Monday and didn’t look too hungover.
Make sure to watch the second video, it has great stuff. Like Jimmy Fallon bringing up the Dwight Howard to the Lakers trade and Harden shrugging and saying “good for them.” Then they go all Oprah on the crowd.
But mostly, those gold medals are sweet.
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 3
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1