Aug 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Isn’t hipster James Harden hanging on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots the most James Harden thing he could do after the Olympics? He and Kevin Durant swung by the show Monday and didn’t look too hungover.
Make sure to watch the second video, it has great stuff. Like Jimmy Fallon bringing up the Dwight Howard to the Lakers trade and Harden shrugging and saying “good for them.” Then they go all Oprah on the crowd.
But mostly, those gold medals are sweet.
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 1
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 10
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10