Aug 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Isn’t hipster James Harden hanging on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots the most James Harden thing he could do after the Olympics? He and Kevin Durant swung by the show Monday and didn’t look too hungover.
Make sure to watch the second video, it has great stuff. Like Jimmy Fallon bringing up the Dwight Howard to the Lakers trade and Harden shrugging and saying “good for them.” Then they go all Oprah on the crowd.
But mostly, those gold medals are sweet.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)