Aug 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Isn’t hipster James Harden hanging on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots the most James Harden thing he could do after the Olympics? He and Kevin Durant swung by the show Monday and didn’t look too hungover.
Make sure to watch the second video, it has great stuff. Like Jimmy Fallon bringing up the Dwight Howard to the Lakers trade and Harden shrugging and saying “good for them.” Then they go all Oprah on the crowd.
But mostly, those gold medals are sweet.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48