Aug 12, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Jason Terry famously got a tattoo of the Larry O’Brien trophy before the 2010-2011 season, promising to remove it if Dallas didn’t win the title. When he won the title, it was safe. Now he has another one. But this one has a bit of Boston flair. From his Twitter account:
So now Jason Terry has matching tattoos of the NBA’s title trophy, and this is seen as some sort of premonition or calling his shot.
In reality, it’s fitting that he threw the leprechaun on there. Since both the leprechaun and the Celtics winning the 2013 titles are both figments of your imagination.
(Not really, Boston fields a deep, veteran team, there’s no reason they can’t be considered title contenders, I just really wanted to use that line.)
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 0
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 41
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 67
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8