Aug 12, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Jason Terry famously got a tattoo of the Larry O’Brien trophy before the 2010-2011 season, promising to remove it if Dallas didn’t win the title. When he won the title, it was safe. Now he has another one. But this one has a bit of Boston flair. From his Twitter account:
So now Jason Terry has matching tattoos of the NBA’s title trophy, and this is seen as some sort of premonition or calling his shot.
In reality, it’s fitting that he threw the leprechaun on there. Since both the leprechaun and the Celtics winning the 2013 titles are both figments of your imagination.
(Not really, Boston fields a deep, veteran team, there’s no reason they can’t be considered title contenders, I just really wanted to use that line.)
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2