Aug 12, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Jason Terry famously got a tattoo of the Larry O’Brien trophy before the 2010-2011 season, promising to remove it if Dallas didn’t win the title. When he won the title, it was safe. Now he has another one. But this one has a bit of Boston flair. From his Twitter account:
So now Jason Terry has matching tattoos of the NBA’s title trophy, and this is seen as some sort of premonition or calling his shot.
In reality, it’s fitting that he threw the leprechaun on there. Since both the leprechaun and the Celtics winning the 2013 titles are both figments of your imagination.
(Not really, Boston fields a deep, veteran team, there’s no reason they can’t be considered title contenders, I just really wanted to use that line.)
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3