Aug 9, 2012, 4:07 PM EST
We tend to leave Rajon Rondo off that list, maybe because we tend to think of the Celtics as an older and less athletic team. But Rondo has a sneaky athleticism that gets overlooked. The Celtics posted this video on their Facebook page and we thought we’d pass it along. Showing you that he looks pretty fit and ready for next season already.
It’s going to be an interesting year in Boston.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8