Aug 9, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
We tend to leave Rajon Rondo off that list, maybe because we tend to think of the Celtics as an older and less athletic team. But Rondo has a sneaky athleticism that gets overlooked. The Celtics posted this video on their Facebook page and we thought we’d pass it along. Showing you that he looks pretty fit and ready for next season already.
It’s going to be an interesting year in Boston.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 9
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28