Aug 9, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
We tend to leave Rajon Rondo off that list, maybe because we tend to think of the Celtics as an older and less athletic team. But Rondo has a sneaky athleticism that gets overlooked. The Celtics posted this video on their Facebook page and we thought we’d pass it along. Showing you that he looks pretty fit and ready for next season already.
It’s going to be an interesting year in Boston.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34