Aug 9, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
We tend to leave Rajon Rondo off that list, maybe because we tend to think of the Celtics as an older and less athletic team. But Rondo has a sneaky athleticism that gets overlooked. The Celtics posted this video on their Facebook page and we thought we’d pass it along. Showing you that he looks pretty fit and ready for next season already.
It’s going to be an interesting year in Boston.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70