Aug 9, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
We tend to leave Rajon Rondo off that list, maybe because we tend to think of the Celtics as an older and less athletic team. But Rondo has a sneaky athleticism that gets overlooked. The Celtics posted this video on their Facebook page and we thought we’d pass it along. Showing you that he looks pretty fit and ready for next season already.
It’s going to be an interesting year in Boston.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30