Aug 9, 2012, 1:06 AM EDT
I bet Mark Cuban bought them a toaster. A really, really nice and expensive toaster.
The 34-year-old Dallas Mavericks star forward has married Jessica Olsson. State District Judge Craig Smith said Wednesday that he performed a July 20 wedding at Nowitzki’s home in the posh Preston Hollow section of Dallas.
Olsson (or is that Olsson-Nowitzki now?) is an executive with an art foundation and gallery in Dallas.
Congrats to Dirk. Marriage can be a wonderful thing.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25