Aug 9, 2012, 1:06 AM EDT
I bet Mark Cuban bought them a toaster. A really, really nice and expensive toaster.
The 34-year-old Dallas Mavericks star forward has married Jessica Olsson. State District Judge Craig Smith said Wednesday that he performed a July 20 wedding at Nowitzki’s home in the posh Preston Hollow section of Dallas.
Olsson (or is that Olsson-Nowitzki now?) is an executive with an art foundation and gallery in Dallas.
Congrats to Dirk. Marriage can be a wonderful thing.
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 0
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 34
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17