Aug 9, 2012, 1:06 AM EST
I bet Mark Cuban bought them a toaster. A really, really nice and expensive toaster.
The 34-year-old Dallas Mavericks star forward has married Jessica Olsson. State District Judge Craig Smith said Wednesday that he performed a July 20 wedding at Nowitzki’s home in the posh Preston Hollow section of Dallas.
Olsson (or is that Olsson-Nowitzki now?) is an executive with an art foundation and gallery in Dallas.
Congrats to Dirk. Marriage can be a wonderful thing.
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 2
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 9
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 11
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 4
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 23
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 13
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 49