Aug 9, 2012, 1:06 AM EST
I bet Mark Cuban bought them a toaster. A really, really nice and expensive toaster.
The 34-year-old Dallas Mavericks star forward has married Jessica Olsson. State District Judge Craig Smith said Wednesday that he performed a July 20 wedding at Nowitzki’s home in the posh Preston Hollow section of Dallas.
Olsson (or is that Olsson-Nowitzki now?) is an executive with an art foundation and gallery in Dallas.
Congrats to Dirk. Marriage can be a wonderful thing.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 15
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 56
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20