Aug 9, 2012, 1:06 AM EST
I bet Mark Cuban bought them a toaster. A really, really nice and expensive toaster.
The 34-year-old Dallas Mavericks star forward has married Jessica Olsson. State District Judge Craig Smith said Wednesday that he performed a July 20 wedding at Nowitzki’s home in the posh Preston Hollow section of Dallas.
Olsson (or is that Olsson-Nowitzki now?) is an executive with an art foundation and gallery in Dallas.
Congrats to Dirk. Marriage can be a wonderful thing.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30