Aug 8, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Here is what you are going to be talking about the rest of the day.
You can see it by following this link.
Late in the fourth quarter of France’s medal round loss to Spain — when France had shot 0-11 and let the game get away from them — their frustration boiled over. Way over, as you can see. Why did he turn an “I have to foul” situation into what in the NBA would be a six-game suspension? Here is what Batum told Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
“I wanted to give him a good reason to flop,” Batum said.
Yesterday I was saying what Argentina’s Facundo Campazzo did to Carmelo Anthony was not that much worse than what we often see in the NBA from Reggie Evans or Chris Paul or others. That should have been a foul and likely an ejection, but it was not way off the scale. This was different. What Batum did was way off the scale.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70