Aug 8, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Here is what you are going to be talking about the rest of the day.
You can see it by following this link.
Late in the fourth quarter of France’s medal round loss to Spain — when France had shot 0-11 and let the game get away from them — their frustration boiled over. Way over, as you can see. Why did he turn an “I have to foul” situation into what in the NBA would be a six-game suspension? Here is what Batum told Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
“I wanted to give him a good reason to flop,” Batum said.
Yesterday I was saying what Argentina’s Facundo Campazzo did to Carmelo Anthony was not that much worse than what we often see in the NBA from Reggie Evans or Chris Paul or others. That should have been a foul and likely an ejection, but it was not way off the scale. This was different. What Batum did was way off the scale.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20