Aug 8, 2012, 3:09 PM EDT
Here is what you are going to be talking about the rest of the day.
You can see it by following this link.
Late in the fourth quarter of France’s medal round loss to Spain — when France had shot 0-11 and let the game get away from them — their frustration boiled over. Way over, as you can see. Why did he turn an “I have to foul” situation into what in the NBA would be a six-game suspension? Here is what Batum told Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
“I wanted to give him a good reason to flop,” Batum said.
Yesterday I was saying what Argentina’s Facundo Campazzo did to Carmelo Anthony was not that much worse than what we often see in the NBA from Reggie Evans or Chris Paul or others. That should have been a foul and likely an ejection, but it was not way off the scale. This was different. What Batum did was way off the scale.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 10
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 17
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15