Aug 8, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Guys, this is how you do a wedding proposal right. Not on the big screen at an NBA game. Don’t roll over in the morning and say “so, you wanna get hitched?” Do it right for her.
I thought I did pretty well a decade ago when I proposed (on a gondola in a canal with a singing gondolier) but Amare Stoudemire pulled off about the perfect proposal — in Paris at an intimate dinner with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Well, the whole filming it and putting it on YouTube is a little off, but she doesn’t seem to mind.
Amare, mazal tov.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 8
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1