Aug 8, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Guys, this is how you do a wedding proposal right. Not on the big screen at an NBA game. Don’t roll over in the morning and say “so, you wanna get hitched?” Do it right for her.
I thought I did pretty well a decade ago when I proposed (on a gondola in a canal with a singing gondolier) but Amare Stoudemire pulled off about the perfect proposal — in Paris at an intimate dinner with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Well, the whole filming it and putting it on YouTube is a little off, but she doesn’t seem to mind.
Amare, mazal tov.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13