Aug 8, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Guys, this is how you do a wedding proposal right. Not on the big screen at an NBA game. Don’t roll over in the morning and say “so, you wanna get hitched?” Do it right for her.
I thought I did pretty well a decade ago when I proposed (on a gondola in a canal with a singing gondolier) but Amare Stoudemire pulled off about the perfect proposal — in Paris at an intimate dinner with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Well, the whole filming it and putting it on YouTube is a little off, but she doesn’t seem to mind.
Amare, mazal tov.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 6
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 32
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20