Aug 8, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Guys, this is how you do a wedding proposal right. Not on the big screen at an NBA game. Don’t roll over in the morning and say “so, you wanna get hitched?” Do it right for her.
I thought I did pretty well a decade ago when I proposed (on a gondola in a canal with a singing gondolier) but Amare Stoudemire pulled off about the perfect proposal — in Paris at an intimate dinner with the Eiffel Tower in the background. Well, the whole filming it and putting it on YouTube is a little off, but she doesn’t seem to mind.
Amare, mazal tov.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 3
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 17
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90