Aug 7, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
Baron Davis is having a lot of fun during the Olympics making videos with his English alter ego Brian Davies, so he decided to interview himself. With such questions as “Who wins a race between Michael Phelps and a hammerhead shark?”
Enjoy. It’s only Tuesday, so you could use a laugh to start off your morning.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 3
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 13
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17