Aug 7, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
Baron Davis is having a lot of fun during the Olympics making videos with his English alter ego Brian Davies, so he decided to interview himself. With such questions as “Who wins a race between Michael Phelps and a hammerhead shark?”
Enjoy. It’s only Tuesday, so you could use a laugh to start off your morning.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 6
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 10
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90