Aug 7, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
Baron Davis is having a lot of fun during the Olympics making videos with his English alter ego Brian Davies, so he decided to interview himself. With such questions as “Who wins a race between Michael Phelps and a hammerhead shark?”
Enjoy. It’s only Tuesday, so you could use a laugh to start off your morning.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6