Aug 7, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
Baron Davis is having a lot of fun during the Olympics making videos with his English alter ego Brian Davies, so he decided to interview himself. With such questions as “Who wins a race between Michael Phelps and a hammerhead shark?”
Enjoy. It’s only Tuesday, so you could use a laugh to start off your morning.
Hat tip to I am a GM for finding this.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6