Aug 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
There’s a lot of money in the juice drink market. Which is why it is a very crowded and competitive market to get into.
But Kyle Lowry is in.
The drink is available in the Philadelphia area currently, according to the Famjuice web site. It also comes in eight flavors including lemonade, peach, strawberry lemonade, iced tea with lemonade and… you get the idea.
I have no idea if it is any good — Philly readers, chime in. But I’ll wish Kyle Lowry luck, it won’t be easy. Because even when someone or something is almost All-Star level good for a season it can be hard to get minutes or find a steady home. If you know what I mean.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18