Aug 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
There’s a lot of money in the juice drink market. Which is why it is a very crowded and competitive market to get into.
But Kyle Lowry is in.
The drink is available in the Philadelphia area currently, according to the Famjuice web site. It also comes in eight flavors including lemonade, peach, strawberry lemonade, iced tea with lemonade and… you get the idea.
I have no idea if it is any good — Philly readers, chime in. But I’ll wish Kyle Lowry luck, it won’t be easy. Because even when someone or something is almost All-Star level good for a season it can be hard to get minutes or find a steady home. If you know what I mean.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 0
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 28
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5