Aug 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EDT
There’s a lot of money in the juice drink market. Which is why it is a very crowded and competitive market to get into.
But Kyle Lowry is in.
The drink is available in the Philadelphia area currently, according to the Famjuice web site. It also comes in eight flavors including lemonade, peach, strawberry lemonade, iced tea with lemonade and… you get the idea.
I have no idea if it is any good — Philly readers, chime in. But I’ll wish Kyle Lowry luck, it won’t be easy. Because even when someone or something is almost All-Star level good for a season it can be hard to get minutes or find a steady home. If you know what I mean.
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 3
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 21
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 61
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5