Aug 6, 2012, 11:46 AM EST
There’s a lot of money in the juice drink market. Which is why it is a very crowded and competitive market to get into.
But Kyle Lowry is in.
The drink is available in the Philadelphia area currently, according to the Famjuice web site. It also comes in eight flavors including lemonade, peach, strawberry lemonade, iced tea with lemonade and… you get the idea.
I have no idea if it is any good — Philly readers, chime in. But I’ll wish Kyle Lowry luck, it won’t be easy. Because even when someone or something is almost All-Star level good for a season it can be hard to get minutes or find a steady home. If you know what I mean.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 21
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 12
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28