Aug 6, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is touring Taiwan right now, trying to increase his marketability in the country that thinks it’s not part of China but China disagrees. It’s smart marketing by Lin.
And he is getting peppered with questions there: How would he explain Linsanity? (He can’t.) What he’s looking for in a girlfriend? Where does he want to visit as in Taiwan?
“LeBron James is the best player in the past five years.”
Lin said if he was the team manager, he would try everything to win over LeBron James, even to the point of trading himself. The host joked that the statement might make Anthony angry, but Lin added that the Knicks small forward is a good player as well.
If I were a GM and had Jeremy Lin on the roster, I’d throw him in a trade for LeBron. And anyone else on the roster that Pat Riley would want. Including my first-born child. And Riley still would laugh and walk away.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14