Aug 6, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
Jeremy Lin is touring Taiwan right now, trying to increase his marketability in the country that thinks it’s not part of China but China disagrees. It’s smart marketing by Lin.
And he is getting peppered with questions there: How would he explain Linsanity? (He can’t.) What he’s looking for in a girlfriend? Where does he want to visit as in Taiwan?
“LeBron James is the best player in the past five years.”
Lin said if he was the team manager, he would try everything to win over LeBron James, even to the point of trading himself. The host joked that the statement might make Anthony angry, but Lin added that the Knicks small forward is a good player as well.
If I were a GM and had Jeremy Lin on the roster, I’d throw him in a trade for LeBron. And anyone else on the roster that Pat Riley would want. Including my first-born child. And Riley still would laugh and walk away.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13