Aug 6, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is touring Taiwan right now, trying to increase his marketability in the country that thinks it’s not part of China but China disagrees. It’s smart marketing by Lin.
And he is getting peppered with questions there: How would he explain Linsanity? (He can’t.) What he’s looking for in a girlfriend? Where does he want to visit as in Taiwan?
“LeBron James is the best player in the past five years.”
Lin said if he was the team manager, he would try everything to win over LeBron James, even to the point of trading himself. The host joked that the statement might make Anthony angry, but Lin added that the Knicks small forward is a good player as well.
If I were a GM and had Jeremy Lin on the roster, I’d throw him in a trade for LeBron. And anyone else on the roster that Pat Riley would want. Including my first-born child. And Riley still would laugh and walk away.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48