Aug 6, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
Jeremy Lin is touring Taiwan right now, trying to increase his marketability in the country that thinks it’s not part of China but China disagrees. It’s smart marketing by Lin.
And he is getting peppered with questions there: How would he explain Linsanity? (He can’t.) What he’s looking for in a girlfriend? Where does he want to visit as in Taiwan?
“LeBron James is the best player in the past five years.”
Lin said if he was the team manager, he would try everything to win over LeBron James, even to the point of trading himself. The host joked that the statement might make Anthony angry, but Lin added that the Knicks small forward is a good player as well.
If I were a GM and had Jeremy Lin on the roster, I’d throw him in a trade for LeBron. And anyone else on the roster that Pat Riley would want. Including my first-born child. And Riley still would laugh and walk away.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)