Aug 6, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is touring Taiwan right now, trying to increase his marketability in the country that thinks it’s not part of China but China disagrees. It’s smart marketing by Lin.
And he is getting peppered with questions there: How would he explain Linsanity? (He can’t.) What he’s looking for in a girlfriend? Where does he want to visit as in Taiwan?
“LeBron James is the best player in the past five years.”
Lin said if he was the team manager, he would try everything to win over LeBron James, even to the point of trading himself. The host joked that the statement might make Anthony angry, but Lin added that the Knicks small forward is a good player as well.
If I were a GM and had Jeremy Lin on the roster, I’d throw him in a trade for LeBron. And anyone else on the roster that Pat Riley would want. Including my first-born child. And Riley still would laugh and walk away.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10