Aug 3, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
What do you think the Rotten Tomatoes score will be for critics who like this movie? I put the under/over at 5 percent.
That said, this strategy may be Lithuania’s best chance of slowing him in London on Saturday.
This film is going to be terrible, but we will likely make it to the theater for “Thunderstruck” anyway. Even though I can see the ending from here. Well, it might actually be better than the new “Total Recall.” Thunderstruck opens in theaters on Aug. 24, if you want to wait and buy the DVD so you can watch it whenever you want at home I’m sure you can put it on your Christmas list.
Hat tip to Daily Thunder.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 20
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70