Aug 3, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
What do you think the Rotten Tomatoes score will be for critics who like this movie? I put the under/over at 5 percent.
That said, this strategy may be Lithuania’s best chance of slowing him in London on Saturday.
This film is going to be terrible, but we will likely make it to the theater for “Thunderstruck” anyway. Even though I can see the ending from here. Well, it might actually be better than the new “Total Recall.” Thunderstruck opens in theaters on Aug. 24, if you want to wait and buy the DVD so you can watch it whenever you want at home I’m sure you can put it on your Christmas list.
Hat tip to Daily Thunder.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)