Aug 3, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
What do you think the Rotten Tomatoes score will be for critics who like this movie? I put the under/over at 5 percent.
That said, this strategy may be Lithuania’s best chance of slowing him in London on Saturday.
This film is going to be terrible, but we will likely make it to the theater for “Thunderstruck” anyway. Even though I can see the ending from here. Well, it might actually be better than the new “Total Recall.” Thunderstruck opens in theaters on Aug. 24, if you want to wait and buy the DVD so you can watch it whenever you want at home I’m sure you can put it on your Christmas list.
Hat tip to Daily Thunder.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18