Video: The official trailer for Kevin Durant’s “Thunderstruck”

Aug 3, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT

What do you think the Rotten Tomatoes score will be for critics who like this movie? I put the under/over at 5 percent.

That said, this strategy may be Lithuania’s best chance of slowing him in London on Saturday.

This film is going to be terrible, but we will likely make it to the theater for “Thunderstruck” anyway. Even though I can see the ending from here. Well, it might actually be better than the new “Total Recall.” Thunderstruck opens in theaters on Aug. 24, if you want to wait and buy the DVD so you can watch it whenever you want at home I’m sure you can put it on your Christmas list.

Hat tip to Daily Thunder.

1. Zach - Aug 3, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I liked this movie the first time when it was called Space Jam… I’ll probably see the new version with KD… It’ll have less of Jordan’s ego, but also less animation, so it’s really a toss up.

2. hannsta - Aug 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Hope KD didnt build any bad habbits purpously missing those shots while filming.

3. fm31970 - Aug 3, 2012 at 11:36 PM

That wasn’t as bad as I expected….but still bad.

I still give KD credit for doing it. Guy’s got a good heart, and his humility is a nice change of pace for NBA players.

4. cacsemo - Aug 4, 2012 at 12:12 AM

there was space jam in the 90s…like mike in the 00’s…and now…this….
    space jam was pretty boss though..not gonna lie lol

5. jolink653 - Aug 4, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Who gave these people the money to make this movie? It looks like it may be one of the worst movies of all time

• madnova - Aug 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Not even close. The Barkley rip on Shaq alone gets it out of the bottom ten.

6. bigbadwolfmeow - Aug 4, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Seriously Lebron James is overrated.

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches