Aug 3, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is spending his summer vacation just like you are… well, except for the filming of commercials and the professional training. But he’s hanging out with friends, too, and that’s what you are doing.
This is the latest in the series of very slick, not very insightful views into how Lin is spending the offseason, getting ready to try and live up to high expectations in Houston.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 19
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 19
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2