Aug 3, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is spending his summer vacation just like you are… well, except for the filming of commercials and the professional training. But he’s hanging out with friends, too, and that’s what you are doing.
This is the latest in the series of very slick, not very insightful views into how Lin is spending the offseason, getting ready to try and live up to high expectations in Houston.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 14
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48