Aug 3, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is spending his summer vacation just like you are… well, except for the filming of commercials and the professional training. But he’s hanging out with friends, too, and that’s what you are doing.
This is the latest in the series of very slick, not very insightful views into how Lin is spending the offseason, getting ready to try and live up to high expectations in Houston.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9