Aug 3, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
During the often otherwise almost unwatchable Team USA demolition of Nigeria on Thursday, this happened:
James Harden got crossed. Broken ankles. Call it whatever you want.
Except Harden wouldn’t call it that at all. Trey Kirby of The Basketball Jones monitors players twitter accounts (so you don’t have to) and he found this exchange between Harden and the Knicks J.R. Smith.
Um, okay, James. Look, I’ll grant Harden that he slipped a little, but he slipped because he got crossed.
Watch the video. Decide for yourself.
I think you know my vote.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 3
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)