Aug 3, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
During the often otherwise almost unwatchable Team USA demolition of Nigeria on Thursday, this happened:
James Harden got crossed. Broken ankles. Call it whatever you want.
Except Harden wouldn’t call it that at all. Trey Kirby of The Basketball Jones monitors players twitter accounts (so you don’t have to) and he found this exchange between Harden and the Knicks J.R. Smith.
Um, okay, James. Look, I’ll grant Harden that he slipped a little, but he slipped because he got crossed.
Watch the video. Decide for yourself.
I think you know my vote.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17