Aug 3, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
During the often otherwise almost unwatchable Team USA demolition of Nigeria on Thursday, this happened:
James Harden got crossed. Broken ankles. Call it whatever you want.
Except Harden wouldn’t call it that at all. Trey Kirby of The Basketball Jones monitors players twitter accounts (so you don’t have to) and he found this exchange between Harden and the Knicks J.R. Smith.
Um, okay, James. Look, I’ll grant Harden that he slipped a little, but he slipped because he got crossed.
Watch the video. Decide for yourself.
I think you know my vote.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29