Aug 3, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
During the often otherwise almost unwatchable Team USA demolition of Nigeria on Thursday, this happened:
James Harden got crossed. Broken ankles. Call it whatever you want.
Except Harden wouldn’t call it that at all. Trey Kirby of The Basketball Jones monitors players twitter accounts (so you don’t have to) and he found this exchange between Harden and the Knicks J.R. Smith.
Um, okay, James. Look, I’ll grant Harden that he slipped a little, but he slipped because he got crossed.
Watch the video. Decide for yourself.
I think you know my vote.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20