Aug 3, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
During the often otherwise almost unwatchable Team USA demolition of Nigeria on Thursday, this happened:
James Harden got crossed. Broken ankles. Call it whatever you want.
Except Harden wouldn’t call it that at all. Trey Kirby of The Basketball Jones monitors players twitter accounts (so you don’t have to) and he found this exchange between Harden and the Knicks J.R. Smith.
Um, okay, James. Look, I’ll grant Harden that he slipped a little, but he slipped because he got crossed.
Watch the video. Decide for yourself.
I think you know my vote.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17