Aug 2, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
It was the best game of the Olympics so far, and that is how it ended.
The run-up to that shot was amazing as well. First Alexey Shved (he will be with the Timberwolves) next season tied the game with a contested three and juts 30 seconds on the clock. Then Brazil’s Marcelinho Huertas answered, hitting an insane scoop under the arm of the defender, off the glass with English lay-up to put Brazil up 74-72 with just 6 seconds left.
Then that happened.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding the video.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 8
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2