Aug 2, 2012, 3:25 PM EDT
It was the best game of the Olympics so far, and that is how it ended.
The run-up to that shot was amazing as well. First Alexey Shved (he will be with the Timberwolves) next season tied the game with a contested three and juts 30 seconds on the clock. Then Brazil’s Marcelinho Huertas answered, hitting an insane scoop under the arm of the defender, off the glass with English lay-up to put Brazil up 74-72 with just 6 seconds left.
Then that happened.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding the video.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9