Aug 1, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
What we do know — he can throw down some ally-oop dunks.
We kind of knew that from his time at Kentucky, but with Team USA he’s doing a lot of it. Davis isn’t playing until the game is decided — he didn’t enter against Tunisia until Kevin Love‘s fluke and minor knee injury. By the time he did Tunisia’s defense (such as it was) had broken down and the USA was doing whatever it wanted.
And what guys wanted to do was throw lobs to Davis. And if nothing else, he can finish.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18