Aug 1, 2012, 2:21 PM EST
What we do know — he can throw down some ally-oop dunks.
We kind of knew that from his time at Kentucky, but with Team USA he’s doing a lot of it. Davis isn’t playing until the game is decided — he didn’t enter against Tunisia until Kevin Love‘s fluke and minor knee injury. By the time he did Tunisia’s defense (such as it was) had broken down and the USA was doing whatever it wanted.
And what guys wanted to do was throw lobs to Davis. And if nothing else, he can finish.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)