Aug 1, 2012, 2:21 PM EDT
What we do know — he can throw down some ally-oop dunks.
We kind of knew that from his time at Kentucky, but with Team USA he’s doing a lot of it. Davis isn’t playing until the game is decided — he didn’t enter against Tunisia until Kevin Love‘s fluke and minor knee injury. By the time he did Tunisia’s defense (such as it was) had broken down and the USA was doing whatever it wanted.
And what guys wanted to do was throw lobs to Davis. And if nothing else, he can finish.
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 17
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2