Aug 1, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Welcome Roger Mason Jr. to the fold.
Mason has reached a deal with the Hornets, reports Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Mason averaged 5.5 points in 13 minutes per game for the Wizards last season, shooting just 39.9 percent. This is a rounding out the roster singing. But he’s a good veteran presence in the locker room of a young team, a guy who has played for the Spurs and can bring something to the locker room. Just don’t expect a lot more on the court.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17