Aug 1, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Welcome Roger Mason Jr. to the fold.
Mason has reached a deal with the Hornets, reports Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Mason averaged 5.5 points in 13 minutes per game for the Wizards last season, shooting just 39.9 percent. This is a rounding out the roster singing. But he’s a good veteran presence in the locker room of a young team, a guy who has played for the Spurs and can bring something to the locker room. Just don’t expect a lot more on the court.
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 9
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 12
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18