Aug 1, 2012, 5:47 PM EDT
Welcome Roger Mason Jr. to the fold.
Mason has reached a deal with the Hornets, reports Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Mason averaged 5.5 points in 13 minutes per game for the Wizards last season, shooting just 39.9 percent. This is a rounding out the roster singing. But he’s a good veteran presence in the locker room of a young team, a guy who has played for the Spurs and can bring something to the locker room. Just don’t expect a lot more on the court.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 11
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7