Aug 1, 2012, 5:47 PM EST
Welcome Roger Mason Jr. to the fold.
Mason has reached a deal with the Hornets, reports Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Mason averaged 5.5 points in 13 minutes per game for the Wizards last season, shooting just 39.9 percent. This is a rounding out the roster singing. But he’s a good veteran presence in the locker room of a young team, a guy who has played for the Spurs and can bring something to the locker room. Just don’t expect a lot more on the court.
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 20
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)