Aug 1, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
It’s a slow night in NBA/Olympics news. Mostly because Matt Barnes has not been hanging out in London.
So, we bring you this photo of Kevin Love during the dunk fest against Tunisia.
Put your best comment in the… well, comments and our favorites will get run tomorrow as part of our And-1 links column, complete with your name. What is better than that? You can get a $1 million anywhere.
There is an Ichabod Crane joke in there somewhere.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 14
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 6
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 15
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4