Aug 1, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
It’s a slow night in NBA/Olympics news. Mostly because Matt Barnes has not been hanging out in London.
So, we bring you this photo of Kevin Love during the dunk fest against Tunisia.
Put your best comment in the… well, comments and our favorites will get run tomorrow as part of our And-1 links column, complete with your name. What is better than that? You can get a $1 million anywhere.
There is an Ichabod Crane joke in there somewhere.
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 0
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 2
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 31
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39