Aug 1, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
It’s a slow night in NBA/Olympics news. Mostly because Matt Barnes has not been hanging out in London.
So, we bring you this photo of Kevin Love during the dunk fest against Tunisia.
Put your best comment in the… well, comments and our favorites will get run tomorrow as part of our And-1 links column, complete with your name. What is better than that? You can get a $1 million anywhere.
There is an Ichabod Crane joke in there somewhere.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 0
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 11
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 23
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11