Aug 1, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
It’s a slow night in NBA/Olympics news. Mostly because Matt Barnes has not been hanging out in London.
So, we bring you this photo of Kevin Love during the dunk fest against Tunisia.
Put your best comment in the… well, comments and our favorites will get run tomorrow as part of our And-1 links column, complete with your name. What is better than that? You can get a $1 million anywhere.
There is an Ichabod Crane joke in there somewhere.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 3
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2