Aug 1, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
It’s a slow night in NBA/Olympics news. Mostly because Matt Barnes has not been hanging out in London.
So, we bring you this photo of Kevin Love during the dunk fest against Tunisia.
Put your best comment in the… well, comments and our favorites will get run tomorrow as part of our And-1 links column, complete with your name. What is better than that? You can get a $1 million anywhere.
There is an Ichabod Crane joke in there somewhere.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 7
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 12
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31