Jul 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
I love that Blake Griffin is doing this kind of stuff (and working at Funny or Die during the lockout) now. Letting Dwight from the Office (otherwise known as Rainn Wilson) ask him questions like “why were you afraid to go to the Olympics?”
Great stuff here. Totally worth taking a break from watching Olympic handball to watch this.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com for pointing me to this.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 18
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4