Jul 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
I love that Blake Griffin is doing this kind of stuff (and working at Funny or Die during the lockout) now. Letting Dwight from the Office (otherwise known as Rainn Wilson) ask him questions like “why were you afraid to go to the Olympics?”
Great stuff here. Totally worth taking a break from watching Olympic handball to watch this.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com for pointing me to this.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7