Jul 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
I love that Blake Griffin is doing this kind of stuff (and working at Funny or Die during the lockout) now. Letting Dwight from the Office (otherwise known as Rainn Wilson) ask him questions like “why were you afraid to go to the Olympics?”
Great stuff here. Totally worth taking a break from watching Olympic handball to watch this.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com for pointing me to this.
- LeBron makes emotional return to Cleveland tonight, new Nike ad shows city standing together (VIDEO) 11
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 9
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 21
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 22
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 17
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 39