Jul 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
I love that Blake Griffin is doing this kind of stuff (and working at Funny or Die during the lockout) now. Letting Dwight from the Office (otherwise known as Rainn Wilson) ask him questions like “why were you afraid to go to the Olympics?”
Great stuff here. Totally worth taking a break from watching Olympic handball to watch this.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com for pointing me to this.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9