Jul 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
I love that Blake Griffin is doing this kind of stuff (and working at Funny or Die during the lockout) now. Letting Dwight from the Office (otherwise known as Rainn Wilson) ask him questions like “why were you afraid to go to the Olympics?”
Great stuff here. Totally worth taking a break from watching Olympic handball to watch this.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com for pointing me to this.
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 0
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 3
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 20
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8