Jul 30, 2012, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s largely reached the “team are filling out the end of their roster” portion of the summer.
So the big questions left (and we’re going to ignore that Dwight question now) are ones like “where will Joel Przybilla play next season?”
And the answer may be Milwaukee. That according to a report in the Journal-Times.
With Przybilla once again an unrestricted free agent, the Bucks are hoping they can sign him this time (they missed out last summer). They have had several discussions with Przybilla’s representatives and were expected to meet this week. But that meeting has been pushed back to next week. It is believed Przybilla will meet with Bucks general manager John Hammond and possibly Bucks coach Scott Skiles….
According to several sources, Dallas, Chicago and Portland have also shown keen interest in Przybilla. However, it appears the Bucks are the front-runners with the Trail Blazers being his second choice.
The Bucks may have the advantage if Przybilla is basing his decision on minutes he might get to play. He’s not going to get a lot of run anywhere, but the Bucks likely have more minutes for him than anyone else on the list.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 26
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 50
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28