Jul 30, 2012, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s largely reached the “team are filling out the end of their roster” portion of the summer.
So the big questions left (and we’re going to ignore that Dwight question now) are ones like “where will Joel Przybilla play next season?”
And the answer may be Milwaukee. That according to a report in the Journal-Times.
With Przybilla once again an unrestricted free agent, the Bucks are hoping they can sign him this time (they missed out last summer). They have had several discussions with Przybilla’s representatives and were expected to meet this week. But that meeting has been pushed back to next week. It is believed Przybilla will meet with Bucks general manager John Hammond and possibly Bucks coach Scott Skiles….
According to several sources, Dallas, Chicago and Portland have also shown keen interest in Przybilla. However, it appears the Bucks are the front-runners with the Trail Blazers being his second choice.
The Bucks may have the advantage if Przybilla is basing his decision on minutes he might get to play. He’s not going to get a lot of run anywhere, but the Bucks likely have more minutes for him than anyone else on the list.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 84
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20