Jul 30, 2012, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s largely reached the “team are filling out the end of their roster” portion of the summer.
So the big questions left (and we’re going to ignore that Dwight question now) are ones like “where will Joel Przybilla play next season?”
And the answer may be Milwaukee. That according to a report in the Journal-Times.
With Przybilla once again an unrestricted free agent, the Bucks are hoping they can sign him this time (they missed out last summer). They have had several discussions with Przybilla’s representatives and were expected to meet this week. But that meeting has been pushed back to next week. It is believed Przybilla will meet with Bucks general manager John Hammond and possibly Bucks coach Scott Skiles….
According to several sources, Dallas, Chicago and Portland have also shown keen interest in Przybilla. However, it appears the Bucks are the front-runners with the Trail Blazers being his second choice.
The Bucks may have the advantage if Przybilla is basing his decision on minutes he might get to play. He’s not going to get a lot of run anywhere, but the Bucks likely have more minutes for him than anyone else on the list.
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 2
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 19
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 1
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 23
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 28