Jul 30, 2012, 1:01 AM EST
It’s largely reached the “team are filling out the end of their roster” portion of the summer.
So the big questions left (and we’re going to ignore that Dwight question now) are ones like “where will Joel Przybilla play next season?”
And the answer may be Milwaukee. That according to a report in the Journal-Times.
With Przybilla once again an unrestricted free agent, the Bucks are hoping they can sign him this time (they missed out last summer). They have had several discussions with Przybilla’s representatives and were expected to meet this week. But that meeting has been pushed back to next week. It is believed Przybilla will meet with Bucks general manager John Hammond and possibly Bucks coach Scott Skiles….
According to several sources, Dallas, Chicago and Portland have also shown keen interest in Przybilla. However, it appears the Bucks are the front-runners with the Trail Blazers being his second choice.
The Bucks may have the advantage if Przybilla is basing his decision on minutes he might get to play. He’s not going to get a lot of run anywhere, but the Bucks likely have more minutes for him than anyone else on the list.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54