Jul 30, 2012, 1:01 AM EDT
It’s largely reached the “team are filling out the end of their roster” portion of the summer.
So the big questions left (and we’re going to ignore that Dwight question now) are ones like “where will Joel Przybilla play next season?”
And the answer may be Milwaukee. That according to a report in the Journal-Times.
With Przybilla once again an unrestricted free agent, the Bucks are hoping they can sign him this time (they missed out last summer). They have had several discussions with Przybilla’s representatives and were expected to meet this week. But that meeting has been pushed back to next week. It is believed Przybilla will meet with Bucks general manager John Hammond and possibly Bucks coach Scott Skiles….
According to several sources, Dallas, Chicago and Portland have also shown keen interest in Przybilla. However, it appears the Bucks are the front-runners with the Trail Blazers being his second choice.
The Bucks may have the advantage if Przybilla is basing his decision on minutes he might get to play. He’s not going to get a lot of run anywhere, but the Bucks likely have more minutes for him than anyone else on the list.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47