Jul 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EST
There’s a big game in Group A tomorrow — Argentina vs. France. The USA should win Group A, so the winner of this game has a real leg up on second place in the group (especially after Argentina beat Lithuania on Sunday).
Ginobili says he has given his teammates a plan for dealing with the new-look Parker and his goggles, according to the Express-News:
“Go right up to him,” Ginobili said, “and go ‘whooo!’” Ginobili blew air out of his mouth.
“That should fog up his goggles,” he said.
Nice. You can bet Tim Duncan thought that was funny.
Parker is going to take a lot of ribbing from teammates about his new look (necessitated by eye surgery following an injury sustained when he was in the New York club where the silly Chris Brown/Drake fight broke out). You can only make the goggles look so cool.
In the game, look for Argentina — who has looked like a medal team in the run-up and first game of the Olympics — to overpower France, which has yet to find its groove consistently.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 6
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44