Jul 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
There’s a big game in Group A tomorrow — Argentina vs. France. The USA should win Group A, so the winner of this game has a real leg up on second place in the group (especially after Argentina beat Lithuania on Sunday).
Ginobili says he has given his teammates a plan for dealing with the new-look Parker and his goggles, according to the Express-News:
“Go right up to him,” Ginobili said, “and go ‘whooo!’” Ginobili blew air out of his mouth.
“That should fog up his goggles,” he said.
Nice. You can bet Tim Duncan thought that was funny.
Parker is going to take a lot of ribbing from teammates about his new look (necessitated by eye surgery following an injury sustained when he was in the New York club where the silly Chris Brown/Drake fight broke out). You can only make the goggles look so cool.
In the game, look for Argentina — who has looked like a medal team in the run-up and first game of the Olympics — to overpower France, which has yet to find its groove consistently.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 27
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 52
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 22