Jul 30, 2012, 12:24 PM EDT
There’s a big game in Group A tomorrow — Argentina vs. France. The USA should win Group A, so the winner of this game has a real leg up on second place in the group (especially after Argentina beat Lithuania on Sunday).
Ginobili says he has given his teammates a plan for dealing with the new-look Parker and his goggles, according to the Express-News:
“Go right up to him,” Ginobili said, “and go ‘whooo!’” Ginobili blew air out of his mouth.
“That should fog up his goggles,” he said.
Nice. You can bet Tim Duncan thought that was funny.
Parker is going to take a lot of ribbing from teammates about his new look (necessitated by eye surgery following an injury sustained when he was in the New York club where the silly Chris Brown/Drake fight broke out). You can only make the goggles look so cool.
In the game, look for Argentina — who has looked like a medal team in the run-up and first game of the Olympics — to overpower France, which has yet to find its groove consistently.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 47
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 20
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6