Jul 29, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
It was just the first quarter of the third game of the first day of the London Olympics, and I feel safe saying you are not going to see a better pass than this.
Tyson Chandler rebounds the miss, makes a quick pass out to LeBron, who is the only person on earth who could pull off a 50-foot bounce pass between players to a streaking Kevin Durant for the and-1 dunk.
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
The United States went on to defeat France, handily.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 5
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42