Jul 29, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
It was just the first quarter of the third game of the first day of the London Olympics, and I feel safe saying you are not going to see a better pass than this.
Tyson Chandler rebounds the miss, makes a quick pass out to LeBron, who is the only person on earth who could pull off a 50-foot bounce pass between players to a streaking Kevin Durant for the and-1 dunk.
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
The United States went on to defeat France, handily.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13