Jul 29, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
It was just the first quarter of the third game of the first day of the London Olympics, and I feel safe saying you are not going to see a better pass than this.
Tyson Chandler rebounds the miss, makes a quick pass out to LeBron, who is the only person on earth who could pull off a 50-foot bounce pass between players to a streaking Kevin Durant for the and-1 dunk.
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
The United States went on to defeat France, handily.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 9
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 10
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 44
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record