Jul 29, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
It was just the first quarter of the third game of the first day of the London Olympics, and I feel safe saying you are not going to see a better pass than this.
Tyson Chandler rebounds the miss, makes a quick pass out to LeBron, who is the only person on earth who could pull off a 50-foot bounce pass between players to a streaking Kevin Durant for the and-1 dunk.
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
The United States went on to defeat France, handily.
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 6
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25