Jul 29, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
It was just the first quarter of the third game of the first day of the London Olympics, and I feel safe saying you are not going to see a better pass than this.
Tyson Chandler rebounds the miss, makes a quick pass out to LeBron, who is the only person on earth who could pull off a 50-foot bounce pass between players to a streaking Kevin Durant for the and-1 dunk.
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.
The United States went on to defeat France, handily.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 0
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 15
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18