Jul 29, 2012, 8:01 AM EDT
Don’t get me wrong, I am a fan of the Shawshank Redemption (more than the original Stephen King novella) but it is ripe for parody. Just not sure this was the best one I’ve ever seen.
Steve Nash and his production company have done some good work in the past (the Terry Fox “30 for 30″ documentary was fantastic). That plus playing for the Lakers should get him some chances to do more interesting work.
But when trying to impress studio execs, may not want to send them this clip. Just sayin’.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 2
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 48
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17