Jul 29, 2012, 8:01 AM EDT
Don’t get me wrong, I am a fan of the Shawshank Redemption (more than the original Stephen King novella) but it is ripe for parody. Just not sure this was the best one I’ve ever seen.
Steve Nash and his production company have done some good work in the past (the Terry Fox “30 for 30″ documentary was fantastic). That plus playing for the Lakers should get him some chances to do more interesting work.
But when trying to impress studio execs, may not want to send them this clip. Just sayin’.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7