Jul 27, 2012, 12:41 PM EST
Sounds strange to say, but Dwyane Wade is out on his book tour. He has a book on fatherhood that comes out Sept. 4 and he is using the publicity from the Heat’s NBA championship to get out there and do some promotion. Smart business.
He swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday night, and since I know that is past most of your bed times, here is how it went down.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14