Jul 27, 2012, 12:41 PM EDT
Sounds strange to say, but Dwyane Wade is out on his book tour. He has a book on fatherhood that comes out Sept. 4 and he is using the publicity from the Heat’s NBA championship to get out there and do some promotion. Smart business.
He swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday night, and since I know that is past most of your bed times, here is how it went down.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 4
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2