Jul 27, 2012, 12:41 PM EDT
Sounds strange to say, but Dwyane Wade is out on his book tour. He has a book on fatherhood that comes out Sept. 4 and he is using the publicity from the Heat’s NBA championship to get out there and do some promotion. Smart business.
He swung by the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday night, and since I know that is past most of your bed times, here is how it went down.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34