Jul 27, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
This guy’s James Harden tattoo is better than yours.
Wait, you don’t have one yet? You will. We all will. It’s part of his master plan.
This guy is just ahead of the curve. Way ahead. And while some have questioned the quality of the work done (the beard is off a bit), I will say this is the best tattoo of a Sixth Man of the Year I have ever seen. Easily.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 9
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71