Jul 27, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
This guy’s James Harden tattoo is better than yours.
Wait, you don’t have one yet? You will. We all will. It’s part of his master plan.
This guy is just ahead of the curve. Way ahead. And while some have questioned the quality of the work done (the beard is off a bit), I will say this is the best tattoo of a Sixth Man of the Year I have ever seen. Easily.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26