Jul 27, 2012, 1:39 PM EST
This guy’s James Harden tattoo is better than yours.
Wait, you don’t have one yet? You will. We all will. It’s part of his master plan.
This guy is just ahead of the curve. Way ahead. And while some have questioned the quality of the work done (the beard is off a bit), I will say this is the best tattoo of a Sixth Man of the Year I have ever seen. Easily.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17