Jul 27, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
This guy’s James Harden tattoo is better than yours.
Wait, you don’t have one yet? You will. We all will. It’s part of his master plan.
This guy is just ahead of the curve. Way ahead. And while some have questioned the quality of the work done (the beard is off a bit), I will say this is the best tattoo of a Sixth Man of the Year I have ever seen. Easily.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30