Jul 27, 2012, 1:39 PM EDT
This guy’s James Harden tattoo is better than yours.
Wait, you don’t have one yet? You will. We all will. It’s part of his master plan.
This guy is just ahead of the curve. Way ahead. And while some have questioned the quality of the work done (the beard is off a bit), I will say this is the best tattoo of a Sixth Man of the Year I have ever seen. Easily.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 4
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 11
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 37
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1