Jul 27, 2012, 4:10 PM EST
What is it with Hornets players needing minor surgery Friday?
GM Dell Demps confirmed that Henry had arthroscopic surgery to repair a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. He will be ready to go for training camp.
In his two NBA seasons Henry has played a limited role, getting about 16 minutes a game last season on a not very good team. He shot just 39.5 percent and wasn’t very strong on the boards. If he’s going to stick in the league his game is going to have to take a step forward.
Hopefully he’ll be healthy enough to do that.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson swap 0
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 13
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36