Jul 27, 2012, 4:10 PM EDT
What is it with Hornets players needing minor surgery Friday?
GM Dell Demps confirmed that Henry had arthroscopic surgery to repair a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. He will be ready to go for training camp.
In his two NBA seasons Henry has played a limited role, getting about 16 minutes a game last season on a not very good team. He shot just 39.5 percent and wasn’t very strong on the boards. If he’s going to stick in the league his game is going to have to take a step forward.
Hopefully he’ll be healthy enough to do that.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61