Jul 27, 2012, 4:10 PM EST
What is it with Hornets players needing minor surgery Friday?
GM Dell Demps confirmed that Henry had arthroscopic surgery to repair a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. He will be ready to go for training camp.
In his two NBA seasons Henry has played a limited role, getting about 16 minutes a game last season on a not very good team. He shot just 39.5 percent and wasn’t very strong on the boards. If he’s going to stick in the league his game is going to have to take a step forward.
Hopefully he’ll be healthy enough to do that.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 10
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 5
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 25
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 15
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 19
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)