Jul 27, 2012, 4:10 PM EST
What is it with Hornets players needing minor surgery Friday?
GM Dell Demps confirmed that Henry had arthroscopic surgery to repair a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. He will be ready to go for training camp.
In his two NBA seasons Henry has played a limited role, getting about 16 minutes a game last season on a not very good team. He shot just 39.5 percent and wasn’t very strong on the boards. If he’s going to stick in the league his game is going to have to take a step forward.
Hopefully he’ll be healthy enough to do that.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16