Jul 27, 2012, 4:10 PM EDT
What is it with Hornets players needing minor surgery Friday?
GM Dell Demps confirmed that Henry had arthroscopic surgery to repair a lateral meniscus tear in his right knee. He will be ready to go for training camp.
In his two NBA seasons Henry has played a limited role, getting about 16 minutes a game last season on a not very good team. He shot just 39.5 percent and wasn’t very strong on the boards. If he’s going to stick in the league his game is going to have to take a step forward.
Hopefully he’ll be healthy enough to do that.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9