Jul 26, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
I’m curious what the sales of this championship DVD will be like compared to Dallas last year or the Lakers the year before. Because the Heat draw a lot of interest, but a lot of those rating seemed to be people tuning in to see LeBron James (and Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh) fail. How many people buy the DVD?
Above is the trailer for the new Miami Heat championship DVD, which went on sale Tuesday at NBA.com. Of course it has regular season and playoff highlights, but also there are sit down interviews with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
Got to say this for these DVDs, great production value.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 41
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23