Jul 26, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
I’m curious what the sales of this championship DVD will be like compared to Dallas last year or the Lakers the year before. Because the Heat draw a lot of interest, but a lot of those rating seemed to be people tuning in to see LeBron James (and Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh) fail. How many people buy the DVD?
Above is the trailer for the new Miami Heat championship DVD, which went on sale Tuesday at NBA.com. Of course it has regular season and playoff highlights, but also there are sit down interviews with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
Got to say this for these DVDs, great production value.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2