Jul 26, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
I’m curious what the sales of this championship DVD will be like compared to Dallas last year or the Lakers the year before. Because the Heat draw a lot of interest, but a lot of those rating seemed to be people tuning in to see LeBron James (and Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh) fail. How many people buy the DVD?
Above is the trailer for the new Miami Heat championship DVD, which went on sale Tuesday at NBA.com. Of course it has regular season and playoff highlights, but also there are sit down interviews with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
Got to say this for these DVDs, great production value.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14