Jul 26, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
I’m curious what the sales of this championship DVD will be like compared to Dallas last year or the Lakers the year before. Because the Heat draw a lot of interest, but a lot of those rating seemed to be people tuning in to see LeBron James (and Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh) fail. How many people buy the DVD?
Above is the trailer for the new Miami Heat championship DVD, which went on sale Tuesday at NBA.com. Of course it has regular season and playoff highlights, but also there are sit down interviews with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
Got to say this for these DVDs, great production value.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 12
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 24
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 65
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 50
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65