Jul 26, 2012, 3:05 PM EDT
I’m curious what the sales of this championship DVD will be like compared to Dallas last year or the Lakers the year before. Because the Heat draw a lot of interest, but a lot of those rating seemed to be people tuning in to see LeBron James (and Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh) fail. How many people buy the DVD?
Above is the trailer for the new Miami Heat championship DVD, which went on sale Tuesday at NBA.com. Of course it has regular season and playoff highlights, but also there are sit down interviews with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
Got to say this for these DVDs, great production value.
- A ‘devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize in time for Game 7 9
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 5
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 8
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 98
- PBT Extra: Talking Duncan, LeBron legacies; plus Game 6 12
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (98)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'