Jul 26, 2012, 11:42 PM EDT
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Looks like the retro jerseys next season are going back to the ’90s. The only thing that can make that better is Sugar Ray songs during timeouts. (And by better I mean more painful.)
• Brad Casper, the business-side president of the Phoenix Suns, has stepped down.
• Lakers blog Forum Blue & Gold (a place I have a great fondness for) is ranking the 11 championship teams since the franchise moved to Los Angeles, from “worst” to best. Today it is No. 10. Let’s just say 1985 better be at the top of that list.
• And this is the latest of the Jordan brand RiseUp video series.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 21
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 15
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25