Jul 26, 2012, 11:42 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Looks like the retro jerseys next season are going back to the ’90s. The only thing that can make that better is Sugar Ray songs during timeouts. (And by better I mean more painful.)
• Brad Casper, the business-side president of the Phoenix Suns, has stepped down.
• Lakers blog Forum Blue & Gold (a place I have a great fondness for) is ranking the 11 championship teams since the franchise moved to Los Angeles, from “worst” to best. Today it is No. 10. Let’s just say 1985 better be at the top of that list.
• And this is the latest of the Jordan brand RiseUp video series.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17