Jul 26, 2012, 11:42 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Looks like the retro jerseys next season are going back to the ’90s. The only thing that can make that better is Sugar Ray songs during timeouts. (And by better I mean more painful.)
• Brad Casper, the business-side president of the Phoenix Suns, has stepped down.
• Lakers blog Forum Blue & Gold (a place I have a great fondness for) is ranking the 11 championship teams since the franchise moved to Los Angeles, from “worst” to best. Today it is No. 10. Let’s just say 1985 better be at the top of that list.
• And this is the latest of the Jordan brand RiseUp video series.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54