Jul 26, 2012, 11:42 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Looks like the retro jerseys next season are going back to the ’90s. The only thing that can make that better is Sugar Ray songs during timeouts. (And by better I mean more painful.)
• Brad Casper, the business-side president of the Phoenix Suns, has stepped down.
• Lakers blog Forum Blue & Gold (a place I have a great fondness for) is ranking the 11 championship teams since the franchise moved to Los Angeles, from “worst” to best. Today it is No. 10. Let’s just say 1985 better be at the top of that list.
• And this is the latest of the Jordan brand RiseUp video series.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 8
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 19
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30