Jul 26, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
It started with the Clippers last year, who made a game of taking photos of guys sleeping on planes. It spread around the league, the “#gotem” photos on twitter were the rage. NBA players travel a lot at odd hours and so sleeping on planes is just part of the gig, but suddenly taking their photos and shooting it out to the world on twitter was the trend.
That’s half of Team USA plus Coach Mike Krzyzewski sleeping on a plane to London for the Olympics.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5