Jul 26, 2012, 9:20 AM EST
Gilbert Arenas was fun. Because as fans we love guys who are wildly unpredictable.
That’s different than saying you really wanted him as the anchor of your franchise, because his idea of fun crossed all kinds of lines at times. Basically vintage Arenas was great for fans and bad for locker rooms. But the Wizards found that out.
Back before things spiraled south in Washington D.C., Arenas took some of his money and built a custom Gilbert Arenas house, complete with a shark tank and a pool with a grotto.
And now it can be yours for a cool $3.5 million.
There is a fantastic, loving tribute to the home from Andrew Sharp of SB Nation (via Ball Don’t Lie, the DC Sports Bog and the listing on Mouseonhouse.com) reminding of us of all the great times in that house, like the paintball game Arenas had with Nick Young and Andray Blatche and some workers on the house. Good times. Didn’t foreshadow anything.
Anyway, if you have a cool $3.5 million lying around and need a house with a pool and grotto — and who doesn’t — then we’ve got a steal for you. We’ll throw in the shark tank for free.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 3
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 17
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17