Jul 26, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
Last season E’Twaun Moore played just about as much as you expect a second round pick rookie on a veteran-heavy Celtics team to play. Which is to say, not much.
Boston liked his potential but he was shipped out to Houston in the Courtney Lee trade because Boston is in “win now” mode. But the Rockets had no intention of keeping him and planned to waive him. That became official on Wednesday, the Rockets announced.
So, now what?
Moore has said he expects to end up in Chicago, but we will see. Other teams have a way of jumping into these things.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15