Jul 26, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
Last season E’Twaun Moore played just about as much as you expect a second round pick rookie on a veteran-heavy Celtics team to play. Which is to say, not much.
Boston liked his potential but he was shipped out to Houston in the Courtney Lee trade because Boston is in “win now” mode. But the Rockets had no intention of keeping him and planned to waive him. That became official on Wednesday, the Rockets announced.
So, now what?
Moore has said he expects to end up in Chicago, but we will see. Other teams have a way of jumping into these things.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 16
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 4
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10