Jul 26, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
Last season E’Twaun Moore played just about as much as you expect a second round pick rookie on a veteran-heavy Celtics team to play. Which is to say, not much.
Boston liked his potential but he was shipped out to Houston in the Courtney Lee trade because Boston is in “win now” mode. But the Rockets had no intention of keeping him and planned to waive him. That became official on Wednesday, the Rockets announced.
So, now what?
Moore has said he expects to end up in Chicago, but we will see. Other teams have a way of jumping into these things.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 4
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 23
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10