Jul 26, 2012, 11:26 AM EST
Last season E’Twaun Moore played just about as much as you expect a second round pick rookie on a veteran-heavy Celtics team to play. Which is to say, not much.
Boston liked his potential but he was shipped out to Houston in the Courtney Lee trade because Boston is in “win now” mode. But the Rockets had no intention of keeping him and planned to waive him. That became official on Wednesday, the Rockets announced.
So, now what?
Moore has said he expects to end up in Chicago, but we will see. Other teams have a way of jumping into these things.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 12
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 7
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (39)