Jul 26, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
Last season E’Twaun Moore played just about as much as you expect a second round pick rookie on a veteran-heavy Celtics team to play. Which is to say, not much.
Boston liked his potential but he was shipped out to Houston in the Courtney Lee trade because Boston is in “win now” mode. But the Rockets had no intention of keeping him and planned to waive him. That became official on Wednesday, the Rockets announced.
So, now what?
Moore has said he expects to end up in Chicago, but we will see. Other teams have a way of jumping into these things.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80